Software development is more than just coding. Before you write even a single line of code, it requires careful Analysis of the requirements, gathering information, preparing the necessary documentation which requires understanding the requirements using Software Development Life Cycle. And that’s just the beginning. Success of the project will depend on how we decide to tackle the complexity of the real time project, the choice of technology, the type of architecture etc.
A. .net Training and Technology
Best Dot Net Training’s online .NET Live Project Training will help you to experience the complete project life cycle using SDLC. The content to this course has been developed by AllCAD Experts whom have hands on experience in both software development as well as training.
Through this .NET live project course we teach you how to apply following concepts in one single project and develop a solution to a given problem from ground up.
- Object Orientation Principles
- Handling Stored Procedures and other database operations using LINQ
- Security (Forms Authentication)
- State Management using Cookies and Sessions
- Master Pages User Controls
- Payment Gateway integration
B. Angular Training and Technology
This advanced AngularJS course helps you explore the connected worlds of scope and the digest cycle. Instructor Bar explains scope and inheritance, goes behind the scenes of the digest loop, and teaches both manual and automatic data binding approaches. Plus, learn how to integrate external libraries, diagnose performance issues, and debug your applications.
· Scope and controllers
· Scope built-in variables and methods
· Scope prototype inheritance
· Manual data binding with scope, Watch
· The digest loop
· Get the scope in the console
· Forcing digest
C. React Native Training and Technology
From the creator of Build Web Apps with React and Flux (the most popular and best reviewed course on React hosted on Udemy), comes Go Mobile with React Native.
If you're tired of spinning your wheels learning Swift or Android, this is the course for you.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components for mobile devices.
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props", “state", and venting. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing.
If you are new to React, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components.
- Grasp the difference between “props" and “state" and when to use each.
- Develop apps that are unique, fun, and responsive.
- Build on both Android and iOS platforms
- Master integration with Parse for user authentication
- Learn the core principles of navigation with React Native
- I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React Native. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
WHAT AM I GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE?
- Build mobile apps for iOS using React Native
- Prototype and deploy your own applications to the Apple Store
- Get up to speed with React design principles and methodologies
- Learn the differences between using React in a browser and on a mobile device
- Discover mobile design patterns used by experienced engineers
D. Java Training and Technology
Java is an object-oriented language that enables learners to create real-world applications. Java technology based software works just about everywhere—from the smallest devices to super computers! Java technology components are not impacted by the kind of computer, phone, smart device or operating systems they are running on. The architecture-neutral nature of Java technology is important in a networked world where one cannot predict the kind of devices that partners, suppliers and employees use to connect to their organizations.
The course will allow learners to
- Understand and document complete requirements of the project as per the industry.
- Create database schema including Tables, Constraints and Stored Procedures.
- Develop Dynamic Web Applications using ASP.NET and .NETCORE,Angular.Js,2,4,
- Develop applications using N-Tier architecture
- You can get full confidence for facing the interviews not just theory but also you can answer questions involving implementation of project life cycle.
Post a Comment